Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another Pinterest Find - S'more Cookies

Made these cookies for Super Bowl Sunday and they were a huge hit!  I've made s'more bars before but these cookies are something different.  The batter is very sweet with Honey Graham Crackers in it.

I actually cut the recipe in half when I made the cookies and it still made about 2-3 dozen.


S'more Cookies
3 sticks cold butter, sliced
1 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour
2 cups graham cracker crumbs(I used the honey kind)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
mini marshmallows
2 giant size chocolate bars (I used Hersey, but you could use anything)

Heat oven to 375.  Combine the butter and both sugars.  I did not soften the butter like I usually do and just beat it in the mixer to combine.   Mix in egg and vanilla until well combined.  Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt, and baking soda.  Place dough in balls on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.  Bake for 8min, remove from oven, press in chunks of chocolate and marshmallows.  Put back in oven and back an additional 3min.  Let cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment